MineCraft SMP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Minecraft SMP server. A economy based survival server. Join us @ minecraftsmp.mine.nu

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
"Like" Us
Poll
Latest topics
» The server has been revived
My new project in 1.8 :D EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 4:33 pm by briahnanicole

» The server has been revived
My new project in 1.8 :D EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 4:33 pm by briahnanicole

» Server is up for now
My new project in 1.8 :D EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 11:59 pm by hushpuppi3

» This is depressing...
My new project in 1.8 :D EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 5:52 pm by voxden

» Im Back....YAY
My new project in 1.8 :D EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 5:45 pm by voxden

» Hello everybody, welcome to the temp shelter
My new project in 1.8 :D EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 12:07 am by Individual

» Update No 3
My new project in 1.8 :D EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 12:06 pm by King ' O ' Minecraft

» Update no 2
My new project in 1.8 :D EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 12:06 pm by King ' O ' Minecraft

» Update No 1
My new project in 1.8 :D EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 12:02 pm by King ' O ' Minecraft

My new project in 1.8 :D

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Individual

My new project in 1.8 :D Empty
PostSubject: My new project in 1.8 :D   My new project in 1.8 :D EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 1:28 pm

well..while shit gets fixed...imma unveil my new project- it will be built in 6(yes 6) phases. I have been planning for building for a very long time and i cant fucking wait to get started Razz Heres a little overview

Phase 1> Riverside ambient and recreational zone
Phase 2> Big scale farms(yeilding more crops than that mansion thingy)which will be open to public based on the currency at that time
Phase 3>Central railway station in my new city(yet to be announced) that connects to Phases 1,2,4,5! FYA
Phase 4>Mountain zone-> sophisticated quarry system comprising of minecarts and seperate miningzones(again open to public based on currency)
Phase 5>Island Zone->a chain of islands(similar to the old "tamasoulislands") but connected with transportation systems and again comprising of a central station to connect to the rest of my industries XD. These islands can be bought and built on from me OR if that doesnt work out...i shall make a little ambient section here too Very Happy
Phase 6>FAST FOOD ZONE!!!!(holy crap) comprising of all your favourite fast food chains>hopefully i can redstone magic up a system to auto pay out food Very Happy

As you can see...this project is gonna take a shitload of time and a SHITTON of resources...i would also like to set up a little donation thingy where members can choose to donate stuff IF and only IF they wish to...im not a beggar. Please post what resources you would like to donate and i will pick them up respectively.

IMPORTANT: DONT BUG ME ABOUT HELPING TO BUILD!! lol i will be hiring workers when the time comes....and if i want to(I REALLY want this to be an "individual"(BAHAHAH) project. I will only ask for help if im fucked up on something...and even then imma try to do all of it by meself. This will take a LOT of time and i may be a little less chatty on the "general" front. I ofc WILL be doing my admin duties Very Happy

Thanks, and i hope you guys enjoy the final product

P.S. I already have the buildings planned out...but if anyone has any WOW ideas for a building...i will be glad to consider...just post it on here.

Thanks(fuck i said it already)

INDIIII

Back to top Go down
Pixie
Admin
Admin
Pixie

PostSubject: Re: My new project in 1.8 :D   My new project in 1.8 :D EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 1:49 pm

If were on the subject of new map developments Smile plans i have are as follows.

New and improoved Pixie bay area comprimising of ...

Dock area with small pirate town ( obviously the ship will reside in this area )
Revamp of rail station to incorperate the CraftBook plugin and styling less colourfull more real
Attempt at Old Trafford football stadium
1:1 scale airport (prolly gatwick or manchester)
Total reworking of the fortress to incorperate all the new trap ideas the latest plugins have thrownup

that should keep me busy for the next few month pluss anything that takes my fancy while i have burnout on any of those
Back to top Go down
ghita
Helper
Helper

PostSubject: Re: My new project in 1.8 :D   My new project in 1.8 :D EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 2:09 pm

Smile nice plans u ppl are gona be busy.
Back to top Go down
tanveer
Citizen
tanveer

PostSubject: Re: My new project in 1.8 :D   My new project in 1.8 :D EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 6:10 am

Pixie wrote:

Hey pix i just realised your using the banner I made for the old site which never got used Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.internetmovieradar.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My new project in 1.8 :D   My new project in 1.8 :D Empty

Back to top Go down

My new project in 1.8 :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MineCraft SMP :: Important information! :: New forum @ minecraftsmp.org-
Jump to: