MineCraft SMP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Minecraft SMP server. A economy based survival server. Join us @ minecraftsmp.mine.nu

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
"Like" Us
Poll
Latest topics
» The server has been revived
Configged Falsebook, Maybe replace with craftbook? EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 4:33 pm by briahnanicole

» The server has been revived
Configged Falsebook, Maybe replace with craftbook? EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 4:33 pm by briahnanicole

» Server is up for now
Configged Falsebook, Maybe replace with craftbook? EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 11:59 pm by hushpuppi3

» This is depressing...
Configged Falsebook, Maybe replace with craftbook? EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 5:52 pm by voxden

» Im Back....YAY
Configged Falsebook, Maybe replace with craftbook? EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 5:45 pm by voxden

» Hello everybody, welcome to the temp shelter
Configged Falsebook, Maybe replace with craftbook? EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 12:07 am by Individual

» Update No 3
Configged Falsebook, Maybe replace with craftbook? EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 12:06 pm by King ' O ' Minecraft

» Update no 2
Configged Falsebook, Maybe replace with craftbook? EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 12:06 pm by King ' O ' Minecraft

» Update No 1
Configged Falsebook, Maybe replace with craftbook? EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 12:02 pm by King ' O ' Minecraft

Configged Falsebook, Maybe replace with craftbook?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xXPolojackXx
Admin
Admin

Configged Falsebook, Maybe replace with craftbook? Empty
PostSubject: Configged Falsebook, Maybe replace with craftbook?   Configged Falsebook, Maybe replace with craftbook? EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 8:13 am

I got bored so I started to config falsebook, and here it is. For some reason it goes to adfly. lol.

http://download614.mediafire.com/cqsd121st0ag/bj02llpni7xrg00/Falsebook+for+us.rar
Back to top Go down
tanveer
Citizen
tanveer

PostSubject: LOL   Configged Falsebook, Maybe replace with craftbook? EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 2:53 pm

"For some reason it goes to adfly"
hahha polo ...
Its obvious you hyper linked it with adfly and then cut that bit out so it doesnt show it xD

Back to top Go down
http://www.internetmovieradar.com
xXPolojackXx
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Configged Falsebook, Maybe replace with craftbook?   Configged Falsebook, Maybe replace with craftbook? EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 5:42 pm

tanveer wrote:
"For some reason it goes to adfly"
hahha polo ...
Its obvious you hyper linked it with adfly and then cut that bit out so it doesnt show it xD

nope, I made a direct link from mediafire.

(Right clicked the link). I don't even have an account for adfly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Configged Falsebook, Maybe replace with craftbook?   Configged Falsebook, Maybe replace with craftbook? Empty

Back to top Go down

Configged Falsebook, Maybe replace with craftbook?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MineCraft SMP :: Important information! :: New forum @ minecraftsmp.org-
Jump to: