MineCraft SMP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Minecraft SMP server. A economy based survival server. Join us @ minecraftsmp.mine.nu

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
"Like" Us
Poll
Latest topics
» The server has been revived
Hello everybody, welcome to the temp shelter EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 4:33 pm by briahnanicole

» The server has been revived
Hello everybody, welcome to the temp shelter EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 4:33 pm by briahnanicole

» Server is up for now
Hello everybody, welcome to the temp shelter EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 11:59 pm by hushpuppi3

» This is depressing...
Hello everybody, welcome to the temp shelter EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 5:52 pm by voxden

» Im Back....YAY
Hello everybody, welcome to the temp shelter EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 5:45 pm by voxden

» Hello everybody, welcome to the temp shelter
Hello everybody, welcome to the temp shelter EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 12:07 am by Individual

» Update No 3
Hello everybody, welcome to the temp shelter EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 12:06 pm by King ' O ' Minecraft

» Update no 2
Hello everybody, welcome to the temp shelter EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 12:06 pm by King ' O ' Minecraft

» Update No 1
Hello everybody, welcome to the temp shelter EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 12:02 pm by King ' O ' Minecraft

Hello everybody, welcome to the temp shelter

Go down 
+2
DalekSek1
Lonewolf
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Lonewolf
Citizen

Hello everybody, welcome to the temp shelter Empty
PostSubject: Hello everybody, welcome to the temp shelter   Hello everybody, welcome to the temp shelter EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 11:35 pm

Welcome to the temporary shelter while minecraftsmp.org is down.
Back to top Go down
DalekSek1
Citizen
DalekSek1

PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody, welcome to the temp shelter   Hello everybody, welcome to the temp shelter EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 12:06 am

Been about 2 years since we heavily used these forums, lol
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf
Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody, welcome to the temp shelter   Hello everybody, welcome to the temp shelter EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 12:27 am

DalekSek1 wrote:
Been about 2 years since we heavily used these forums, lol
I know, we are both still citizens here. lol!
Back to top Go down
DalekSek1
Citizen
DalekSek1

PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody, welcome to the temp shelter   Hello everybody, welcome to the temp shelter EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 12:28 am

lol, I'm sure I used to have arank on here, but mostly everything has been removed, probably along with my rank too I would guess Razz
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf
Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody, welcome to the temp shelter   Hello everybody, welcome to the temp shelter EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 12:29 am

DalekSek1 wrote:
lol, I'm sure I used to have arank on here, but mostly everything has been removed, probably along with my rank too I would guess Razz
Lol get on the forum chat.
Back to top Go down
axeguy10
Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody, welcome to the temp shelter   Hello everybody, welcome to the temp shelter EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 2:05 am

Whats going on??!!

Anyways, I joined on september 10 2011 Smile)
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf
Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody, welcome to the temp shelter   Hello everybody, welcome to the temp shelter EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 2:13 am

axeguy10 wrote:
Whats going on??!!

Anyways, I joined on september 10 2011 Smile)

Idk but I still got feed the beast running along with a temp teamspeak server at digitalblades.com
Back to top Go down
selfservice0
Operations
Operations
selfservice0

PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody, welcome to the temp shelter   Hello everybody, welcome to the temp shelter EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 3:17 am

Mass DDoS on us. Hetzner froze our server until it can be resolved. The internet provider for the DDoS source has been notified as well as all legal entities.

Just time to sit back and relax until Hetzner can re-activate our server.
Back to top Go down
hushpuppi3
Citizen
hushpuppi3

PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody, welcome to the temp shelter   Hello everybody, welcome to the temp shelter EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 12:10 am

this forum lags for my computer lol

fucking ddosfags
Back to top Go down
DalekSek1
Citizen
DalekSek1

PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody, welcome to the temp shelter   Hello everybody, welcome to the temp shelter EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 6:14 pm

Hush, everything lags your computer Razz
Back to top Go down
Individual

PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody, welcome to the temp shelter   Hello everybody, welcome to the temp shelter EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 12:07 am

wow it does lag my computer. Why am i here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody, welcome to the temp shelter   Hello everybody, welcome to the temp shelter Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello everybody, welcome to the temp shelter
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MineCraft SMP :: Important information! :: New forum @ minecraftsmp.org-
Jump to: